WE ARE DATA COMPUTER SERVICES
Originally formed in 1998 Data Computer Services provides a completely tailored IT support service to fit all types of business. With offices located in Edinburgh our team of staff have been trained to provide a transparent IT service so that customers can understand IT in their own business.
Currently providing Ad Hoc Support and our Exclusive Pay As You Go IT Contract Services DATA have been able to provide significant savings on traditional IT Support costs to businesses without it affecting the level of service. Our IT packages provide a free yearly network service, prioritised customer support service and also include free IT support to business owner’s personal computers.
Whether you are sole trader, charity or company with multiple offices DATA has a package that fits all concerns and will provide you with a friendly, reliable and honest IT service so that your business can feel safe moving forward with technology!
Cloud ServicesDoes Cloud Services fit your Business? We are partnered with many of the Leading Cloud Providers.
Web DevelopmentWhat factors do you need to consider before Deciding on a web developer? Data offers cost per page & fixed cost design packages.
Covering all aspects of IT related services available in todays market Data Computer Services provides onsite and remote support to businesses throughout Scotland. Our engineers are polite, friendly, enthusiastic and willing to get the job done efficiently with the minimum of disruption to your office environment. Additionally our IT packages and costs are very competitive and provide you with a guaranteed level of service. IT (Information Technology) can be technical and complicated at times but our goal has always been to provide a transparent service simplifying IT for our customers so we can work more together helping businesses make use of technology and make it work to their advantage.
"Without their expert guidance we would have wasted valuable time launching our business."Beaumont Associates Ltd
"A great option for anyone looking for a hassle-free, cost-effective IT service."Grant Property
"DATA have managed and maintained all of our IT requirements for more than 10 years now and we have always found their service to be first class."Connell & Connell WS
"The team at DATA are professional, knowledgeable, very efficient and deal with requests in a timely, effective and friendly manner. They are a real asset to my business."Fiducia Legal
"The advice and support provided has been excellent, and we have been extremely impressed with the timescales to which any issues have been responded to."Scottish Landlords Association
"Nothing seems too much trouble and we are extremely pleased with both the service and the costs involved."M&F Scotland
"We have used DATA for over 6 years now for all our IT requirements, and are very pleased with the service we have received."GL Floors
For businesses choosing to move their current in house services or who may be looking for a more robust platform compared to their traditional hosted services we find that cloud services provide an alternate option for all. Moving to the cloud has been well marketed and documented, there is a lot of opinion on the use of cloud services but we do feel that finding the right cloud host provider coupled with comparing ongoing costs to one off costs are two of the main areas that should be reviewed before any decisions are made for your business.
There is no right or wrong answer to using cloud services it is more about if it “fits your business”. If it does fit then DATA are partnered with the many of the leading cloud providers to provide and manage your services in the cloud.
There are a lot of factors to consider before deciding on who is the best choice to help develop and design your website. You may well think it would be as simple as looking at some examples and saying you are happy to proceed, unfortunately if the process was this simple you would not be one of the many companies who have become frustrated and confused by the whole web development process.
Fortunately DATA have listened to new customers previous experiences to make sure that we not only offer a competitive package but we also offer peace of mind to customers so that they know that they will not experience any project issues during and after completion.
Our current website development services offer:
- Bespoke (Unique) Design, no template designs used with our service.
- We do not charge for any design work until we have prepared a draft page that you have confirmed that you are happy with.
- We offer cost per page & fixed cost design packages.
- Our sites are prepared for website optimisation
- Packages also include photograph licences (if required)
- We have “in house” designers & coders available no third party involvement.
Some of Our Site Examples:
IT Staff Support Service
Many larger businesses will either have their own IT department or have other offices / customers that are based in Scotland. For many years DATA has been providing an IT staff support service to businesses whether it’s for holiday cover, project support or working on behalf of another business.
Not only do we understand the importance of integrating our staff effectively into “your” office environment but we have also put together very competitive costs so that our service is beneficial and affordable to your business. Our staff are very happy to work under any guidelines required so that work is completed is as seamlessly as if it was done by your own business or workers.
Please see costs below for your consideration:
- IT Department Support – Engineer Onsite at £100+vat per half day or £200+vat per full day.
- Business Office / Customer Support - £40+vat per hour + Call Out charges if outside Edinburgh and Lothian’s Area
VOIP Telephone Systems
Voice Over IP Telephone Systems offer businesses advanced communications between offices and workers. Developed to bridge the gap between traditional telephone systems and computer network communications Voip Telephone Systems give customers opportunities to not only lower call costs but to manage and integrate their office communications better.
Currently partnered with 3CX Data can provide a user friendly Windows Telephone system installed on your server or workstation pc which will communicate with your all IP telephone handsets and mobile devices in or out of the office.
Here are some of the benefits:
- No phone wiring required, phone handsets can plug in directly to your computer network.
- The phone system has the flexibility for you to make use of traditional phone lines, VOIP internet calls or a mix of both for your incoming and outgoing calls.
- The 3cx console is the First Windows Based system and can be easily managed by your office IT staff to make any changes to your telecommunications throughout the year.
- Multiple Offices or teleworkers can connect via internet together so that there is no cost for internal calls between offices or workers.
- 3cx also allows you to make external calls via a Voip Provider which will also save you up to 50% on your existing phone bills
- 3cx provides a multitude of corporate phone features including: voicemail by email, auto attendant, mp3 on hold music, call queue and many more.
For further information please go to http://www.voipscotland.com
Connell & Connell WS
Scottish Association of Landlords
Beaumont Associates Ltd
Why Choose Us
There are many reasons why you should consider DATA as your preferred IT support company but one of the main reasons is that we really care about our business and customers so much so that we are always willing to go that extra mile to make sure you are happy with the service you are receiving.
Our business has been built on providing an honest and hardworking ethic to show that you can trust and know your business is in safe hands.
Types of I.T Support
Pick a plan that best suits your needs.
AD HOC Support
- No Callout charge in the Edinburgh & Lothian’s Area
- No Contract Required
- Contact Now
Pay As You Go Contract
- Prioritised Service
- A Yearly network service & report on your
computer network worth £200+vat
- Service level agreements
- No Monthly Contract Charges
- Free labour support on business owner’s
personal home computer
- 50% Discount available to staff member’s
home pc's on labour support
- 12 Month Exclusivity Agreement as your IT provider.
- Contact Now
Support & Maintenance
- By Quotation and availability
- Contact Now
Business IT Support
- Non contract Clients - £50+vat per hour onsite or remote
- Contract Clients - £40+vat per hour onsite or remote
- Network Service and Report - £200+vat (Free to Contract Clients)
- Domain Registration & Management Service £30+vat per annum
- Domain Registration & Parking / Additional Domain £15+vat per annum
- Office 365 Subscription – Costs are paid directly to Microsoft via our Microsoft Partner Service
- UK Cloud Exchange Mail Hosting - £60+vat per annum per 50GB mailbox
- UK Basic Cloud Mailbox - £36+vat per annum per 50MB Mailbox.
- Microsoft Outlook for Exchange - £20+vat per annum per licence
- Security Certificate for Mail Servers from £50+vat per annum
- Mail Server Relay / Backup MX Service £40+vat per annum
- Windows Cloud Website Hosting £60+vat per annum
- Linux Cloud Website Hosting £60+vat per annum
- Virtual Cloud Servers – From £40+vat pcm.
Remote Cloud Backup Service
- Workstation Backup 250gb storage with standard backup tools Prices to be confirmed
- Server Backup 500gb storage with server backup tools Prices to be confirmed.
Design & Programming Services
- Website Admin / Design or Coding Half Hour Rate - £25+vat per half hour
- Website Admin / Design or Coding Hourly Rate - £50+vat per hour
- Full Websites (5-10 page design) from £750+vat
- Full Websites (5-10 page design with CMS) from £1250+vat
- Per Page Design option (1-4 pages) £150+vat per page.
With offices located in Portobello High Street DATA currently provides a free in house diagnostic service to home users. We cover all types of home pc repairs including: virus removal, operating system reinstalls, spyware removal, internet setup, registry faults, file recovery and hardware issues.
Our offices also stock a wide range of pc components including pc’s, laptops, monitors, hard drives, routers and printers. Additionally our services include home visits for customers who need out off hours support in repairing or setting up their home computer system.
If you are looking for an IT provider who has "all" available IT services under one roof,
who also provides a friendly and reliable service and gives you IT leading prices then please look no further !